We are happy to announce that the office will be re-opening on Monday 27th of April. We will have limited hours and will space appointments out to assist in maintaining our social responsibilities in preventing the spread of this darn virus.
Temporary Office Hours:
Initially, the office will be open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am-6pm with 30 minutes/patient time slots. We will add more times and days as the need arises. Call (803) 831-6500 and leave a message to request an appointment. Annette will be checking the phone messages again on Thursday of this week.
Thank you all for your patience in this trying time. We will continue to provide our services in an environment that is as save as possible for both you and my staff.
God Bless, be safe, and stay healthy!
- Friendly staff and experienced doctors
- Thorough examinations and individualized care
- (No cookie-cutter care and indefinite care plans)
- Patient-centered, Results-orientated
- We involve our patients in their own care
- We don’t rush appointments – each patient is given the time they need
- A wide variety of techniques and services available
- Our unique team approach uses both structural and muscular therapies to encourage healing
- Many of our patients are referred by MDs!
Come and experience for yourself the many benefits of being a patient at Lake Wylie Family Chiropractic.